Murder at the PTA
Sandra Wallage, PTA President, lives a (seemingly) charmed life. Maya Kendrick, private investigator, is just trying to keep a roof over her daughter’s head.
When the creator of Dirty Laundry, a gossipy website, is found dead at the high school, the unlikely duo sets out to catch a killer.
- You saw the title. Murder at the PTA? I was intrigued.
- This isn’t your traditional cozy mystery, but who cares? Sandra and Maya are a blast.
- If you’ve never investigated a brothel with a senator’s wife, you’re missing out.
- Frances was my least favorite character. Her attitude towards Sandra was off-putting, and the way that she treated her “best friend” was inexcusable. I’ll try not to miss her.
- What do you look for in a mystery? Twists and turns, a long list of suspects, a surprise ending? For me, Murder at the PTA had it all.
- Here’s to strong women! Sandra is the only Wallage I’d vote for.