Dim Sum of All Fears
When Lana Lee learns that her parents are leaving for Taiwan and leaving her in charge of the Chinese restaurant, she’s beginning to think that things can’t get any worse… Until the couple next door is murdered.
- I enjoyed Death by Dumpling, the first book in the Ho-Lee Noodle Shop series, but I thought that this one was even better.
- The mystery was interesting and sad. Lana lost a dear friend.
- Speaking of dear friends, where can I find a Megan? Everyone needs a Megan.
- Was I surprised by the identity of the killer? Not really. Was I satisfied? Absolutely.
- Lana is sassy, but she’s not over-the-top. She’s intelligent, hardworking, and knows how to live the good life — doughnut in her hand and pug in her lap.
- While I am looking forward to the third book, Murder Lo Mein, my waist isn’t. It’s all fun and games until any local restaurant offering almond chicken or dumplings ends up on speed dial.